Careers: Opportunities at Riker
Riker Danzig offers attorneys the breadth and quality of a New York City law practice, with an important advantage: an agreeable way of life. Our lawyers have manageable working hours, substantial responsibility early on in their careers, residential and recreational benefits, and a high degree of visibility in the community. This combination of quality of work and life is what makes Riker Danzig unique.
Riker Danzig seeks well-rounded, personable individuals whose superior academic achievements and activities, writing skills, and diversified background and interests will yield exceptional leadership and ability.
Our Current Openings Available
All positions are for our Morristown office unless otherwise stated.
All candidates must possess strong academic credentials and demonstrable writing skills.
Litigation File Clerk
Riker Danzig Scherer Hyland & Perretti LLP is seeking an entry-level litigation file clerk. The position is located in our Morristown, NJ office. The ideal candidate would perform litigation support assistance including electronic database management to a large and busy litigation team. The position requires strong computer and technology skills and aptitude to hone them. Strong interpersonal skills, and demonstrative ability to work well on a team required. The position is suitable for a recent college graduate with superior academic credentials and computer skills.
- Sort incoming records and documents, indexing and filing documents in respective client and matter files
- Scan, save and organize documents in the Firm’s document management system
- Process closed files for storage; coordinate placement and retrieval of files to/from off-site storage
- Maintain high level of confidentiality of all Firm records and files
- Assist in other duties as assigned
Candidate should be motivated with the goal of becoming a long-term asset within the Firm.
- One or more years of previous office experience preferably in a law Firm file department
- Basic computer skills and ability to use Firm software including email, Microsoft Word applications, databases and record management
- Ability to work within a team environment with a professional demeanor, and excellent organization, judgment and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to work well under pressure and complete job assignments in an accurate and timely manner
Please forward all resumes to:
Alison Feldman Walsh
Director of Recruitment and Professional Development
Riker Danzig Scherer Hyland & Perretti LLP
One Speedwell Avenue
Morristown, NJ 07962-1981
973-451-8567 fax: 973-451-8689